Keysight Technologies 11612A
Order #: 11612A
Mfg #: 11612A
- Can be used in a wide variety of biasing applications for test and measurement requirements in laboratory and production environments.
- Bias networks provide the means of supplying DC bias to the center conductor of the coax connector for your device while blocking the DC to the RF port.
- Frequency Range: 45 MHz to 26.5 GHz
- Insertion loss (dB): 0.8 (Maximum SWR (dB): 1.22 (Impedance: 50 ohms
- RF Power: +24 dBm max
- Bias current: 500 mA
- Bias voltage: 40 V
- Standard connectors: RF input-3.5mm (f), RF output-3.5mm (m), DC bias-SMB (m)
- Cable: SMB (f) to BNC (m) included
- Temperature: Warranted performance over 0 to 55 degrees C unless otherwise noted.