Order #: B2983B
Mfg #: B2983B
Only need this item for a short time?
Unique capabilities and features maximize confidence for sensitive measurements
Keysight B2980B Series of Femto/Picoammeters and Electrometers/High Resistance Meters not only offer best-in-class measurement performance, but also provide unprecedented features to maximize your measurement confidence. The Femto/Picoammeters and Electrometers both offer 0.01 fA (10-17 A) minimum current resolution, which meets virtually all existing and future low-level current measurement needs. The electrometers feature a 1,000 V voltage sourcing capability that supports up to 10 PΩ (1016 Ω) resistance measurements. The electrometers also work with Keysight's well-proven high resistance meter accessories. Both the Femto/Picoammeter and Electrometer have battery powered versions to eliminate AC power line noise. This available capability provides an unmatched level of noise reduction, enabling low-level measurements that were previously impossible.
Unlike conventional picoammeters and electrometers, the B2980B series possesses a 4.3" color LCD-based graphical user interface (GUI) that provides multiple options for viewing data. In addition to numeric format, data can also be viewed as a graph, as a histogram and as a trend chart. These unique front-panel capabilities facilitate the capture of transient behavior and provide the ability to make quick statistical analyses without the need for a PC. The B2980B series also has features to help you maintain measurement integrity on the external cabling and fixturing. The available Setup Integrity Checker software permits the comparison of noise levels for different cabling and fixturing arrangements, allowing you to identify and isolate the noise-sensitive areas in your measurement system. In addition to these impressive measurement capabilities, the B2980B series has easy-to-use and convenient measurement assist functions that permit users with limited or no electrical engineering training to perform complicated electrical characterization operations with ease.
To provide flexibility and enable you to purchase an instrument with the exact amount of testing capability for your needs, the Keysight B2980B series offers four product versions.
- 0.01 fA (10-17 A) minimum measurement resolution and 2 pA to 20 mA current measurement ranges with 6.5 digits resolution
- < 20 µV burden voltage in its lowest current range
- High speed reading rate up to 20,000 rdg/s
- Battery operation models for line noise free measurements
- Built-in ± 1,000 V voltage source
- Measurement resistances up to 10 PΩ (1016 Ω)
- > 200 TΩ input impedance for up to 20 V voltage measurement
- Independent current and voltage measurement
- Charge measurement down to 2 nC range with 6.5 digits resolution
- Temperature and humidity measurements
- Graphical viewing modes (Meter, Graph, Histogram and Roll View)
- Easy-to-use auto navigation to select optimal range and aperture
- Optional Test Setup Integrity Checker function for noise source isolation
- Versatile interface (USB 2.0: LAN, GPIB, LXI Core)
- USB (front): store data, save/recall setup information
- Free PC control software
- Keysight B2983B-1A7Calibration + Uncertainties + Guardbanding (Not Accredited)
Order #: B2983B-1A7
Mfg #: B2983B-1A7Availability: Call for AvailabilitySpecial Price $557.00 Regular Price $563.00
- Keysight B2983B-A6JANSI Z540-1-1994 Calibration
Order #: B2983B-A6J
Mfg #: B2983B-A6JAvailability: Call for AvailabilitySpecial Price $557.00 Regular Price $563.00
- Keysight B2983B-UK6Commercial Calibration Certificate with Test Data
Order #: B2983B-UK6
Mfg #: B2983B-UK6Availability: Call for AvailabilitySpecial Price $434.00 Regular Price $438.00