Bruel & Kjaer 2308 Used for Sale
Order #: 2308-USED
Mfg #: 2308
Transcat is a Premier Supplier Used Test and Measurement Equipment. Many options are available for a variety of instruments. Contact Transcat for all your used equipment needs.
The Model 2308 Portable Device Battery/Charger Simulator is optimized for use in testing mobile phones and other portable, battery-operated devices. When a device-under-test (DUT) transitions nearly instantaneously from a sleep or standby mode to the full power transmit state, the Model 2308's rapid response to load changes means there's little transient voltage drop from the programmed output voltage and the output recovers quickly. This fast response is particularly critical when testing portable devices with a pulsed mode of operation because it allows the device to perform properly while it's being tested. In contrast, the slow-responding source voltage typical of conventional power supplies causes the DUT to perform improperly, leading to production yield problems and costly retesting.
- Dual channel power supply for design and testing of portable, battery-operated devices
- Ultra-fast response to pulsed load operation
- Speed-optimized command set reduces test times
- Variable output resistance for simulating an actual battery's output response
- Pulse peak, average, and baseline current measurements
- Integrating A/D converter for more precise measurements
- 100nA current measurement sensitivity
- Analog output for complete load current waveform characterization
- Catch production wiring problems immediately with open sense-lead detection
- Built-in digital voltmeter