Order #: 2010-KEITHLEY
Mfg #: 2010
Only need this item for a short time?
With a noise floor of just 100nV RMS, the 7-1/2-digit Model 2010 is designed for high accuracy millivolt- and microvolt-level measurements. It also wraps up all the functions needed for characterizing the resistance, linearity, or isolation of contacts, connectors, switches, or relays in a single instrument. With built-in capabilities like a low power ohms mode, dry circuit testing, offset-compensated ohms, and a 10ohm range, the Model 2010 DMM is ideal for developing, validating, or production testing sensors, transducers, A/D and D/A converters, regulators, references, connectors, switches and relays.
- 7-1/2 Digit resolution
- 100nV rms noise floor
- 7ppm DCV repeatability
- Built-in 10-channel scanner mainframe
- Dry circuit and low power measurement mode
- 15 measurement functions including support for RTD and thermocouple temperature measurements
- Built-in ratio measurement function
- GPIB and RS-232 Interface