Order #: 6517B/E
Mfg #: 6517B/E
Only need this item for a short time?
The Keithley 6517B Electrometer/High Resistance Meter is the worldwide research laboratory standard for sensitive measurements. With over 60 years of low level measurement expertise, Keithley electrometers provide reliable measurements of current levels down to 10 aA (10x10-A), charge levels down to 1 fC, and the highest 18 resistance measurements available up to 1018 O. The 6517B is also capable of measuring the largest voltage range-up to 200 V-with an input impedance exceeding 200 TO. All this performance is built into an instrument that operates as simply as a digital multimeter.
- Complete hardware-software solution for ASTM D257 high resistivity measurements with the 6517B, 8009 Resistivity Test Fixture, and the KickStart High Resistivity Measurement Application
- <3 fA input bias current
- 6½-digit high accuracy measurement mode
- <20µV burden voltage on the lowest current ranges
- Voltage measurements up to 200 V with >200 O input impedance
- Built-in ±1000 V voltage source
- Unique alternating polarity voltage sourcing and measurement method for high resistance measurements
- Built-in test sequences for four different device characterization tests, surface and volume resistivity, surface insulation resistance, and voltage sweeping
- Optional plug-in scanner cards for testing up to ten devices or material samples with one test setup
- GPIB and RS-232 interfaces