Hoyt Electrical Instrument HPC7K
High Voltage Phasing Stick, 6.6kV/8kV/9kV, 4.6 ft
Order #: HPC7K
Mfg #: HPC7K
Special Price $2,223.60 Regular Price $2,616.00
These phasing sticks are used to determine if two conductors are in-phase or out-of–phase. Measure phase to phase, compare between phases, or test phase to earth.
Availability: Ships in 2-3 weeks
Only need this item for a short time?
Questions about this product?
- dual neon scale that indicates % and VAC
- Range (System, Full Scale, Max): 6.6kV/8kV/9kV
- Length: 4.6 ft
- Weight: 3.8 lbs
- Operating Temperature: -25°C to 50°C (-13°F to 122°F)
Each Unit Includes
- Two factory test reports to IEC specs (100kV for one minute)
- ABS Carrying Case
- Two Year Warranty
All products in this series
- Hoyt Electrical Instrument HPC11KHigh Voltage Phasing Stick, 11kV/12kV/15kV, 4.6 ftSpecial Price $2,325.60 Regular Price $2,736.00
- Hoyt Electrical Instrument HPC44KHigh Voltage Phasing Stick, 44kV/48kV/55kV, 5.3 ftSpecial Price $2,980.95 Regular Price $3,507.00
- Hoyt Electrical Instrument HPC33KHigh Voltage Phasing Stick, 33kV/36kV/40kV, 5.3 ftSpecial Price $2,702.15 Regular Price $3,179.00
- Hoyt Electrical Instrument HPC22KHigh Voltage Phasing Stick, 22kV/24kV/30kV, 4.9 ftSpecial Price $2,567.85 Regular Price $3,021.00