Onset HOBO Data Loggers TMC6-HD
Order #: TMC6-HD
Mfg #: TMC6-HD
Only need this item for a short time?
This model measures temperature in air, water, or soil. Accuracy and resolution vary according with attached logger model. Measurement range is -40° to 50°C (-40° to 122°F) in water or soil, -40° to 100°C (-40° to 212°F) in air; response time is minutes typical to 90% in air moving 1 m/sec (2.2 mph); response time in stirred water is 1 minute typical to 90%. This model sensor is attached to a 1.8m (6ft) cable.
- Plug directly into the external input jacks of U12, UX120, or ZW Family loggers to expand the range of measurement options and applications
- This sensor operates in indoor, outdoor and underwater environments.
- The TMC6-HD sensor supports the following measurements: Temperature and Water Temp
- Measurement range: -40° to 50°C (-40° to 122°F) in water; -40° to 100°C (-40° to 212°F) in air
- w/U12: ±0.25°C from 0° to 50°C (±0.45°F from 32° to 122°F), insert probe 2.3 cm (0.9 inches) minimum;
- w/ZW: ±0.21°C from 0° to 50°C (±0.38°F from 32° to 122°F), insert probe 2.3 cm (0.9 inches) minimum;
- w/UX120-006M: ±0.15°C from 0° to 70°C (±0.27°F from 32° to 158°F), insert probe 2.3 cm (0.9 inches) minimum;
- w/U12: 0.03° at 20°C (0.05° at 68°F);
- w/ZW: 0.02°C at 25°C (0.04°F at 77°F);
- w/UX120-006M: 0.002° at 25°C (0.003° at 77°F);
- Drift: <0.1°C (<0.2°F) per year
- Response time in air: 2 min. typical to 90% in air moving 1 m/sec (2.2 mph)
- Response time in stirred water: 30 sec. typical to 90%.
- Operating range: Sensor tip and cable immersion in fresh water up to +50°C (122°F) for 1 year
- Housing: Copper-plated sensor tip
- Dimensions: 5.1 x 33 mm (0.2 x 1.3 inches)
- Weight: 34 g (1.1 oz)