Onset HOBO Data Loggers TMC6-HC
Order #: TMC6-HC
Mfg #: TMC6-HC
Only need this item for a short time?
A food-grade stainless-steel temperature probe with pointed tip for use with HOBO U-Series external-channel data loggers or ZW series wireless datanodes. Accuracy and resolution vary according with attached logger model. Measurement range is -40° to 100°C (-40° to 212°F) in air or water; response time is 3 minutes typical to 90% in air moving 1m/sec (2.2mph); response time in stirred water is 15 seconds typical. Sensor is attached to a 1.8m (6ft) cable.
- Plug directly into the external input jacks of U12, UX120, or ZW Family loggers to expand the range of measurement options and applications
- Measurement range: -40° to 50°C (-40° to 122°F) in water; -40° to 100°C (-40° to 212°F)
- w/U12: ±0.25°C from 0° to 50°C (±0.45°F from 32° to 122°F), insert probe 5.08 cm (2 inches) minimum;
- w/ZW: ±0.21°C from 0° to 50°C (±0.38°F from 32° to 122°F), insert probe 5.08 cm (2 inches) minimum;
- w/UX120-006M: ±0.15°C from 0° to 70°C (±0.27°F from 32° to 158°F), insert probe 5.08 cm (2 inches) minimum;
- w/U12: 0.03° at 20°C (0.05° at 68°F);
- w/ZW: 0.02°C at 25°C (0.04°F at 77°F);
- w/UX120-006M: 0.002° at 25°C (0.003° at 77°F);
- Drift: <0.1°C (<0.2°F) per year
- Response time in air: 3 min. typical to 90% in air moving 1 m/sec (2.2 mph)
- Response time in stirred water: 15 sec. typical to 90%.
- Operating range: Sensor tip and cable immersion in fresh water up to +50°C (122°F) for 1 year
- Probe dimensions: 102mm (4 in.) food-grade stainless steel probe with pointed tip; 3.2mm ±0.25mm (0.12 inches ±0.01) diameter
- Cable length: 1.8m (6 feet)
Note: The stainless steel probe is waterproof, but the handle is not intended for prolonged use in water or moist environments, especially those with temperatures greater than 30°C (86°F). For more details contact Transcat