Onset HOBO Data Loggers T-WNB-3D-480
Order #: T-WNB-3D-480
Mfg #: T-WNB-3D-480
Only need this item for a short time?
The WattNode provides accurate measurement at low cost to meet your needs for sub-metering, net-metering, energy management, and performance contracting applications. This WattNode Delta or Wye-connection kWhTransducer works with Magnelab AC Current Transformers and a Pulse Input Adapter to provide True RMS kilowatt hours of energy used, even for loads with non-sinusoidal waveforms. Because these sensors tie directly into the line, they should be used only by qualified personnel. This model supports a 3-phase Delta-connection of 480 VAC.
- Measures 1, 2, or 3 phases in 2, 3, or 4 wire configurations
- Use with wide choice of CTs (sold separately),ratings from 5 to 1500 amps
- Accurate measurement of 1-,2-, or 3-phase configurations
- Easy to install and wire
- Pulse output - Compatible with pulse input logger models
- Small size - Can be installed in existing service panels or junction boxes
- Diagnostic LEDs – Confirms proper installation for all phases
- Bidirectional metering – Net metering for PV (photovoltaic) solar and wind power generation with only one meter
- Metering of variable frequency drives
- Line powered - No external supply required
- Detachable terminal blocks - Easy to install and remove
- UL, cUL Listed - Designed and tested for safety and use throughout North America
- CE Mark – Can be installed throughout the EU
Environment: The sensor is for use in Indoor environments.