Onset HOBO Data Loggers CTV-A
Order #: CTV-A
Mfg #: CTV-A
Only need this item for a short time?
A split-core AC current sensor responsive over the range of 0 to 20 amps AC for use with U12 data loggers with external input channels. With an input current of AC current, sine wave, single phase 50 Hz or 60 Hz, load power factor 0.5 to 1.0 lead or lag.
- UL listed
- Sensor power induced from line voltage
- Self-gripping split-core design for fast installation
- Range: 2-20 Amps
- Accuracy with H8: ±5.0% of full scale
- Accuracy with U12: ±4.5% of full scale
- Accuracy with UX120-006M: ±2.1% of full scale
- Response time (from 10% to 90% of amplitude): see table
- Input current: AC current, sine wave, single phase 50 Hz or 60 Hz, load power factor 0.5 to 1.0 lead or lag
- Voltage rating: 600 VAC
- Construction and operating environment: Molded plastic housing for indoor use per UL508; pivoting leg (leg on CTV-D and CTV-E units is fully removable); UL listed.
- Cable length: 1.8m cable (6 foot)
- Window: 2.8 cm x 2.3 cm 1.1 in. x 0.9 in
- Outer Length: 7.4 cm 2.9 in
- Outer Width: 6.6 cm 2.6 in
- Height: 2.5 cm 1.0 in