GW Instek MDO-2102EX
Order #: MDO-2102EX
Mfg #: MDO-2102EX
The GW Instek MDO-2102EX is a multi-functional mixed domain oscilloscope with a built-in spectrum analyzer and a dual channel 25 MHz arbitrary waveform generator.
The MDO2102EX is equipped with an 8-inch display and features a bandwidth of 100 MHz. The oscilloscope provides two analog channels with 1GSa/s real-time sampling rate per channel. The waveform update rate of 120,000 wfm/s and the minimum 1mV/div vertical range allow the MDO-2102EX to measure complex feeble signals and clearly display measurement results. With respect to the memory depth, the oscilloscope provides 10M long memory for users to completely retrieve and analyze waveforms.
Users, based upon the application requirements, can select 1k, 10k, 100k, 1M or 10M memory depth. The segmented memory can be divided the maximum into 29,000 sections for users to bypass any unimportant waveforms so as to swiftly search all required waveforms. With the function, more meaningful waveforms can be saved and target waveforms can be displayed rapidly. With the waveform search function, users can rapidly search desired waveforms according to the required trigger conditions. The MDO2102EX also provides 1M FFT display that allows users to correctly and efficiently acquire measurement results of the frequency domain. MDO-2000E series, enhancing by the high waveform update rate of 120,000wfm/sec, Window Zoom and Peak Search, becomes the optimal choice of the economical and multi-function mixed domain oscilloscope.
- 100 MHz bandwidth, 2 channels
- Comes standard with a spectrum analyzer, a dual channel 25 MHz AWG, DMM and power supply
- Real time sample rate for each channel is 1GSa/s
- Per Channel 10M memory depth and VPO waveform display technology
- Waveform update rate up to 120,000 wfms/s
- 8" WVGA TFT LCD display
- Maximum 1M FFT provides higher frequency domain resolution measurements
- High, low and band pass filter functions
- 29,000 segmented memories and waveform search functions
- I2C/SPI/UART/CAN/LIN serial bus trigger and decoding function
- Data log function is able to track signal changes up to 1000 hours
- Network storage function
- Mask test function