Fluke VT04 for Rent
Order #: VT04-RENT1
Mfg #: VT04-RENT1
Only need this item for a short time?
See more. Blend visual and infrared.
See issues in context by blending the infrared heat map with the visual image, and get the detail you need by choosing one of five on screen blending modes.
Quickly identify the location of the issue - NEAR or FAR mode automatically aligns the visual and thermal lenses even from as close as 15 cm (6 in).
Capture accurate temperature readings without taking your eyes off the screen. The center measurement box shows the exact area of temperature measurement. Fill the center box with your target and rest assured you're not measuring the background.
Find more. Identify intermittent problems.
Identify intermittent problems by monitoring equipment over time or get alerts when a temperature is outside the expected range with temperature alarms and automated monitoring features.
Instantly identify the hottest and coldest spots within the field of view with hot and cold markers.
Prove more. Optimize, analyze and report.
VT04 images can be taken in either .bmp or .is2 format. With an .is2 image, you can do the following in SmartView® software:
- Optimize the visible and infrared heat map blending to any level
- Add or remove the center marker and hot and cold markers
- Change the emissivity and background temperature
- Generate a professional report that can easily be edited
- Built-In Digital Camera Only Fluke Visual IR Thermometers Offer This as a Standard Feature
- Exclusive Thermal Heat Map Blending Overlay with One Button, Blend Digital and Thermal Images to Instantly Show the Exact Location of the Issue
- No Training Required - Fully Automatic with Built-In Intelligence
- True Pocket-Size Design 40 % Smaller than Entry Level Infrared Cameras
- Smartview® Reporting Software Store up to 10,000 Images Per GB on Included 4 GB SD Card and Make Professional Reports on
- Included Professional Software
- Powerful Resolution with Pyroblend Plus Optics
- - Best-In-Class Field of View: 28° X 28° (40 % Wider for Tight Spaces) - 4 Times Sharper Images
- Alarm and Time Lapse Features - Hi/Lo Temperature Alarm Find Hot Spots in Seconds with The Alarm Feature - Time Lapse Image Capture Automatically Monitor Equipment Over Time - Automated Monitoring Alarm Automatically Capture Images After an Alarm has been Triggered
- Automatic Hot and Cold Spot Trackers
- Breakthrough Affordability Fraction of the Cost of Infrared Cameras that Require Costly Training and Software
Each Unit Includes
- Hard Case
- Micro-SD card, 4 Gb
- Micro-SD conversion adaptor to standard
- Wall plug with worldwide adaptors
- USB to micro-USB cable
- Printed quick start guides (English, French, German, Spanish and Simplified Chinese)