Fluke 433 FOR RENT
Order #: 433-RENT2
Mfg #: 433
Fluke 433 Highlights
Complete three-phase troubleshooting tool: measures virtually every power system parameter : voltage, current, frequency, power, power consumption (energy), unbalance and flicker, harmonics and inter-harmonics. Captures events like dips and swells, transients, interruptions and rapid voltage changes. AutoTrend: no time wasted setting up additional trend graphs while every measurement is automatically recorded. Analyzes trends using cursors and zoom function, while recording continues in the background. System-Monitor: gives immediate insight into power system's quality. Checks conformity to limits specified in EN50160 or to own custom limits.
Four channels: simultaneously measures voltage and current on all three phases and neutral. Automatic transient display: captures up to 40 dips, swells, interruptions or transients automatically. Meets the stringent 600 V CAT IV, 1000 V CAT III safety standard required for measurements at the service entrance.
- Rugged, handheld instrument operates for more than 7 hours on included rechargeable NiMH battery pack
- Menu-driven interface simplifies operation
- Extensive data analysis possibilities. Cursors and zoom can be used ïlive' while taking the measurements, or ïoffline' on stored measurement data
- The stored measurements can also be transferred to a PC with FlukeView software (included with Fluke 434)
- Complete package includes everything to get started: 4 current clamps, 5 voltages test leads and clips, line adapter/battery charger and hard case
- Complies with IEC 61000-4-30 measurement standards