Fluke N4K 3PP42IP
3 Phase N4K Power Analyzer w/ with 3xPP42 Input Modules
Order #: N4K 3PP42IP
Mfg #: 3108565
- Compact design makes it easy to carry and saves working space.
- Simple user interface ensures easy, intuitive operation.
- A variety of standard configurations allows users to choose the exact functionality required for their unique application.
- Simultaneous parallel acquisition of all phases allows accurate viewing of dynamic events on all phases at exactly the same point in time.
- All inputs are galvanically isolated to avoid short circuits in all applications.
- Voltage, current and power harmonics measured up to the 40th harmonic for complete analysis.
- FFT analysis, vector diagram, and Digital Oscilloscope (DSO) mode included in the base unit for complete analysis capability.
- User-selectable average time – from 15ms up to 3600s – for dynamic measurements.
- 4 MB on-board memory (expandable to 128 MB) for storage of measured values.
- Fast and easy connection to a PC – RS232 and USB included as standard; optional IEEE488, Ethernet, or USB2.0.
- PI1 process interface to measure torque and speed with external sensors, plus four analog outputs for easy use on motor and drive applications.
- 341kHz or 1 MHz sample rates for detailed signal analysis.
- Bandwidth from dc to 3 MHz / 10 MHz for reliable measurement precision.
- Fluke NormaView PC software for data download, analysis & report writing
Each Unit Includes
- Power supply cable
- 5.7“ / 144 mm color display
- RS232/USB interface for data download
- Space for three power-phases and options
- Fluke NormaView PC software
- User’s manual
- Test certificate
- Calibration values
All products in this series