Electrician's DMM & voltage source proving unit kit
Order #: 117/PRV240
Mfg #: 4636971
Special Price $296.99 Regular Price $329.99
Availability: Ships in 2-3 weeks
Only need this item for a short time?
Questions about this product?
- VoltAlert™ Technology for integrated non-contact voltage detection
- AutoVolt feature for automatic AC/DC voltage selection
- LoZ: low input impedance prevents false readings due to "ghost voltage"
- Large display and white LED backlight to work in poorly lit areas more effectively
- True-RMS for accurate measurements on non-linear loads
- Min/Max/Average to record signal fluctuations
- Compatible with optional magnetic hanger(ToolPak) for hands free operation
- Current measurement 20A(30 seconds momentary; 10A continuous)
- Resistance and continuity
- CAT III 600 V safety rated
- Using the PRV240 reduces the risk of shock and arc flash by validating the functionality of test tools without placing yourself in a potentially hazardous electrical environment
- Sources both ac and dc steady-state voltage—supplies 240 V dc/ac
- A single LED indicates functionality, making this unit a simple-to-use solution for complying with TBT verification of your test tool
- Compatible with both high impedance or low impedance multimeters, clamp meters or two pole testers
- Voltage is sourced through recessed contacts that are activated when tested probes are inserted to avoid accidental contact
- Includes TPak™ Magnetic Hanging Strap
- Long battery life—5,000 tests per set of four AA batteries