The T650sc infrared camera offers thermal and visual imagery, excellent spot size resolution, and reliable temperature measurement accuracy —all at an affordable price. Technicians, engineers, and scientists will appreciate features such as a built-in digital camera, voice annotation, laser target locator, GPS, Multi Spectral Dynamic Imaging (MSX®), UltraMax™ image enhancement, auto-image rotation, and more. The tiltable IR unit gives you great ﬂexibility and allows you to conduct your experiments fast and in a comfortable position.
FLIR T650SC FOR RENT
Order #: T650SC-RENT1
Mfg #: T650SC-RENT1
- Offers Thermal And Visual Imagery, Excellent Spot Size Resolution, And Reliable Temperature Measurement Accuracy
- Built-In Digital Camera
- Voice Annotation
- Laser Target Locator
- Multi Spectral Dynamic Imaging (MSX®)
- UltraMax™ image enhancement
- Auto-Image Rotation
Exceptional Image Quality for Thermographic Studies & Temperature Measurements
EXCELLENT IMAGE QUALITY
Equipped with an uncooled Vanadium Oxide (VOx) microbolometer detector that produces thermal images of 640 x 480 pixels.
HIGH-QUALITY LCD TOUCHSCREEN
Presents sharp, bright images and brings interactivity and user comfort to a new level.
Can this camera see pipes under concreate?
- No, these camera's use thermography to see how heat radiates off of an object. If you have pipes behind a wall, the wall and or air temperature will need to have a temperature difference in order for the pipes to stand out.
Can a thermal camera detect leaks?
- Yes, as long as there is a temperature difference between the liquid and the environment.
Can the FLIR T650SC be purchased used?
- Most of our rental units can be purchased used. Please contact our Rental team for a price.