Order #: IR267
Mfg #: IR267
Only need this item for a short time?
Compact non-contact InfraRed (IR) Thermometer measures up to 1112ºF (600ºC) with built-in laser pointer to identify target area and improve aim. Type K input allows for high temperature measurements up to 1832°F (1000°C). Built-in temperature sensor also measures Air Temperature. Adjustable emissivity feature allows for a higher accuracy when measuring temperature on various surfaces.
- Displays Ambient (Air) Temperature and non-contact InfraRed or Type K thermocouple readings simultaneously
- 12:1 distance to target ratio
- Built-in laser pointer identifies target area
- Adjustable emissivity for better accuracy on variety of surfaces
- Programmable high/low alarm alerts user visually and audibly when temperature exceeds set limits (audible alarm can be muted)
- MAX/MIN/AVG/DIF function displays maximum, minimum, average, and MAX minus MIN values
- Automatic Data Hold when trigger released
- Bright white backlighting illuminates display for taking measurements at night or in areas with low background light levels
- Auto power off approx 10 seconds after trigger is released
Each Unit Includes
- 9V battery
- general purpose Type K bead wire temperature probe