Order #: SDL400-NIST
Mfg #: SDL400-NIST
The pricing for this model includes a NIST Traceable Calibration Certificate. For the standalone unit without a NIST Certificate, please see the Extech SDL400.
Availability: Item ships in about Ships in 2-3 weeks
Only need this item for a short time?
Questions about this product?
- Records data on an SD card in Excel® format
- Wide range to 10,000Fc or 100kLux
- Cosine and color-corrected measurements
- Utilizes precision silicon photo diode and spectral response filter
- Offset adjustment used for zero function to make relative measurements
- Adjustable data sampling rate
- Stores 99 readings manually and 20M readings via 2G SD card
- Type K/J Thermocouple input for high temperature measurements
- Large backlit LCD display
- Record/Recall MIN, MAX, Data Hold and Auto power off
- Built-in PC interface
Each Unit Includes
- NIST Certificate
- 6 x AA batteries
- SD card
- Hard carrying case
- Light sensor with protective cover