Order #: RF40
Mfg #: RF40
Only need this item for a short time?
This portable battery coolant/glycol Refractometer is easy to operate refract meters provide accurate and repeatable measurements on easy to read scales. The RF40 measures the freezing point of automotive coolants (propylene glycol and ethylene glycol) and indicates the specific gravity of battery acid and provides a quick reference of battery charge condition. Complete with one year warranty, case, calibration screwdriver, plastic pipette and calibration solution.
- Measures -60 to 32°F Propylene/Ethylene Glycol freeze point and 1.15 to 1.30 Specific Gravity of Battery Acid
- Automatic Temperature Compensation (ATC)
- Requires only 2 or 3 drops of solution
- The prism and lens with a simple focus adjustment
- Complete with case, calibration screwdriver, plastic pipette and calibration solution
|Propylene Glycol freeze point||-60°F (63%) to 32°F (12%)||2°F (1%)||±5°F (2%)|
|Ethylene Glycol freeze point||-60°F (59%) to 25°F (16%)||2°F (1%)||±5°F (2%)|
|Specific Gravity of Battery Acid||1.15 to 1.30||0.01|
|Dimensions/Weight||6.5x1.5x1.5" (165x38x38mm)/ 7oz (200g)|