Order #: RHT20
Mfg #: RHT20
Only need this item for a short time?
The RHT20 Humidity and Temperature Datalogger allows you to monitor and log temperature and humidity data over long periods of time and then easily transfer the data to a PC for viewing and evaluation. The RHT20 records data at a sample rate set by the user. Dew point data can also be viewed within the Windows-compatible software (included).
This datalogger conveniently displays the current humidity and temperature plus Min/Max and alarm status anytime during the recording process. There is a USB interface for easy setup and data download, and the supplied mounting hardware makes it easy to install this datalogger in most work environments.
- Humidity and Temperature Datalogger
- USB interface for easy setup and data download
- Selectable data sampling rate: 1 second to 24 hours
- User-programmable alarm thresholds for RH and Temperature
- LCD displays current readings, Min/Max, and alarm status
- Available Q4 2009
Each Unit Includes
- 3.6V Lithium battery
- Mounting bracket with combination lock
- Windows® 2000, XP, and Vista compatible analysis software