Order #: VFM200
Mfg #: VFM200
Only need this item for a short time?
Potential sources for VOCs include paints, finishes, adhesives, cigarette smoke, pesticides, personal care products, car exhaust, new furnishings, wall coverings, household cleansers, and cooking fuels. Chemicals include: Acetone, Ethylene Glycol, Formaldehyde, Xylene, 1,3-butadiene, Tetrachloroethene, Hydrogen Sulfide, Ammonia, Toluene, Benzene, Methylene Chloride, Perchloroethylene, and MTBE.
- Backlit LCD displays TVOC (Total Volatile Organic Compound) and HCHO (Formaldehyde) concentrations simultaneously in real-time
- Built-in fast response, high accuracy fuel cell Formaldehyde sensor
- Two selectable units of measure (ppm, mg/m3)
- Adjustable audible and visible high/low alarms
- Auto Power Off
Each Unit Includes
- rechargeable battery
- Universal AC Adaptor/Charger (multi-plugs US, EU, UK, and AU)