Elcometer Instruments Inc 112
Aluminum Wet Film Comb,Pk/10
Order #: B112AL12473-3
Mfg #: B112AL12473-3
- These punched aluminium combs offer the user a low cost method of measuring the wet film thickness.
- The Elcometer 112AL, being punched from aluminium, is not as accurate as precision formed, stainless steel wet film combs and has a shorter lifespan.
- Supplied in a pack of 10 combs, they have Metric units (25 - 3000µm) on one side and Imperial values (1 - 118mils) on the other.
- Using a wet film comb: Place a comb perpendicular to and touching the substrate. Hold the comb in position and wait a few seconds until the teeth are wet. Remove the comb from the film. The wet film thickness lies between the biggest value ‘coated’ or ‘wet’ tooth and the smallest value ‘uncoated’ or ‘dry’ tooth.
- Dimensions 75 x 65 x 1mm (2.95 x 2.56 x 0.04")
- Weight 90g (3.17oz)