Anritsu FCN4760 FOR RENT
Order #: FCN4760-RENT2
Mfg #: FCN4760-RENT2
Frequency Converter FCN4760
- Frequency range 4.7 GHz to 6 GHz
- Measurement range -40 dBm to -100 dBm
- Sensitivity1 (displayed avg. noise level) -100 dBm
- Accuracy ± 1 dB typ. (± 1.5 dB max.)1
- Size (W x H x D) 6.6 x 10.9 x 3.3 cm (2.6 x 4.3 x 1.3 in)
- Weight <0.45 kg (< 1 lb.)
The FCN4760 is a block down converter for the 4.7 to 6.0 GHz frequency range. It is designed to work with the Spectrum Master MS2711D (equipped with option 6) or the Site Master S332D (with option 6).
This converter is primarily intended for field use by fixed wireless engineers who are responsible for the design, deployment and optimization of 802.11a networks. It is also used to conduct interference analysis measurements to determine the level of interference, and locate the source of interference.
External directional or omni-directional antennas can be attached to the type-N female connector on the FCN4760 for use in detecting interference.
1 Specifications apply when the unit is attached to an MS2711D (w/option 6) or S332D (w/ option 6).