Order #: CT-238
Mfg #: 3026827
Only need this item for a short time?
The Amprobe CT238A current transformer probe measures AC or DC current. It converts high current to a low level millivolt signal for input directly into a test instrument. It can be used with standard DMMs, recorders, digital or analog meters, data loggers/DAS, oscilloscopes, or other test and measurement instruments.
- Measures alternating current (AC) and direct current (DC) to 30 amp
- Converts high-current signal to low-level millivolt signal so it can be read by a testing device
- Hall effect clamp with 0.75" (19 mm) jaw opening measures current without touching or interrupting the circuit
- Zero adjust function compensates for changes in output voltage due to environmental conditions
- Meets applicable European Conformity (CE) directives
- AC/DC current clamp, 20 A
- Special "low current version