Order #: 7127P
Mfg #: PGM 9010000
Only need this item for a short time?
The PGM is a hand-operated 300PSI pressure calibration pump that uses air as its pressure medium. The extremely accurate volume control provides the excellent fine adjustment of pressure. The pump’s unique and sturdy construction makes the PGM the ultimate field calibration pump. Adjustment Resolution of 0.1″ of H2O Bleed Valve Provides Exceptional Control When Venting 9″H x 4″W 1/4″ FNPT Connections. It come with tube fittings, spare parts kit and instructions.
- Adjustment Resolution of 0.1″ of H2O
- Bleed Valve Provides Exceptional Control When Venting
- Comes with 9″H x 4″W 1/4″ FNPT Connections
- BEAMEX PGXH-10,000PSI Hydraulic Calibration Hand Pump
- Tube Fittings, Spare Parts Kit and Instruction Manual
Each Unit Includes
- Carrying case
- Pressure Measurement Hose (1 meter)
- Filling bottle
- 3/8″ plug and 3/8″ to 1/4″ BSP female adapter
- BSP male / 1215 connector
- NPT male / 1215 connector