BK Precision 9801
Order #: 9801
Mfg #: 9801
Only need this item for a short time?
The 9800 series of AC power source is suitable for evaluating transformers, TRIACs, SCRs, and passive components as well as production, R&D, service, and pre-compliance testing.
- 0 to 300 V, low distortion AC power source with models delivering a maximum of 1500 VA, 12 Arms / 48 Apeak
- Output frequency adjustable from 45 Hz – 500 Hz
- Select 150 V / 300 V autoranging or 300 V range operation for continuous sweep from 0 - 300 V
- Displays Vrms, Irms, Ipeak, frequency, PF, apparent power, true power, and elapsed output time
- Adjustable phase angle control
- Built-in PLD and dimmer simulation
- Voltage and frequency sweep mode
- Downloadable LabVIEW driver and soft panel software for remote control
- Standard USB (USBTMC-compliant), RS232, LAN, and GPIB (9803 & 9805 only) interfaces
- Pre-compliance testing for voltage dips and frequency simulation according to IEC61000-4-11 / 4-14 / 4-28
- Common applications