Anritsu MA24106A USED FOR SALE
Order #: MA24106A-USED
Mfg #: MA24106A-USED
Transcat is a Premier Supplier Used Test and Measurement Equipment. Many options are available for a variety of instruments. Contact Transcat for all your used equipment needs.
The MA24106A power sensor is a USB power sensor that eliminates the need of a traditional power meter. It is a highly accurate, standalone instrument that communicates with a PC via USB. The power measurement capability of MA24106A is intended to mimic that of a traditional thermal (thermo-electric) power sensor with a wider dynamic range.
Therefore, it is ideal for measuring average power of CW, modulated RF waveforms such as 3G, 4G, OFDM, and multi-tone signals. It measures true RMS power regardless of the type of the input signal. The presence of a micro-controller along with signal conditioning circuitry, ADC, and power supply in the sensor makes it a complete miniature power meter. The data display, acquisition occurs in the PC. The Anritsu Power Meter application for personal computers running Microsoft Windows™ can be used to control and operate the sensor. It is available standard with the product. The MA24106A is compatible with the MS272xB, MT8222A, MS202xA, MS203xA, and MS271xB instruments.
Presence of signal channel/analog signal acquisition HW and on-board (frequency as well as temperature) corrections eliminates the need for a reference calibration, simplifying the measurement process and reduction of test time in production.
- True RMS measurements over 63 dB dynamic range enables accurate CW and modulated power measurements.
- Ready for use in a wide variety of applications, including installation and maintenance of base stations, testing of 3G and 4G devices, cell phones and general purpose RF devices.
- High damage power levels and ESD protection circuitry showcases ruggedness and reliability.
- Low power consumption (100 mA typ) extends Laptop battery life.
- Worldwide calibration and service centers ensure reduced downtime and local support
|Frequency Range||50 MHz to 6 GHz|
|Dynamic Range (dBm)||-40 to +23|
|SWR||<1.1 (50 MHz to <2 GHz) and <1.2 (2 GHz to 6 GHz)|
|RF Connector||N (m)|
- Keysight / Agilent N5532A-518 USED FOR SALESensor Module,50ohm,10MHz to 18GHz,for N5531S System$12,999.00
- Keysight / Agilent 11722A- Used for SalePower Sensor Module for HP8901B 100kHz to 2.6GHz$5,995.00
- Keysight / Agilent N5532A-550 USED FOR SALEPower Sensor Module, 30 MHz to 50 GHz,used w/N5531S$15,999.00
- Keysight / Agilent U2042XA Used for SaleUSB Peak and Average Power Sensor,10MHz to 6GHz$2,995.00
- Keysight / Agilent N5532A-504 USED FOR SALEPower Sensor Module,100kHz to 4.2GHz for N553xx Series System$7,999.00
- Keysight / Agilent U2004A Used for SaleUSB Power Sensor,9kHz to 6GHz -60 to +20dBm$3,582.00
- Keysight / Agilent N8487A USED FOR SALEAverage T/C Power Sensor 50MHz to 50GHz$3,999.00
- Keysight / Agilent N1922A USED FOR SALEP-Series Wideband Power Sensor 50 MHz to 40 GHz$5,999.00
- Boonton 56518 USED FOR SALEPeak Power Sensor,30MHz-18GHz$1,299.00
- Keysight / Agilent E9300B Used for SaleRF Power Sensor,-30 MHz to 18 GHz,-30 to +44 dBm$1,999.00
- Keysight / Agilent E9304A Used for SaleAverage Power Sensor 9KHz-6GHz$2,123.00
- Keysight / Agilent 81635A Used for SaleDual Optical Power Sensor$3,995.00
- Keysight / Agilent 8487A USED FOR SALEPower Sensor 50 MHz to 50 GHz -30 to +20 dBm, 2.4mm Connector$3,699.00
- Keysight / Agilent 8487D USED FOR SALEPower Sensor,50MHz to 50GHz -70 to -20dBm$3,999.00
- Boonton 56318 USED FOR SALEPeak Power Sensor,500MHz-18GHz -24 to +20dBm$795.00
- Keysight / Agilent E9323A Used for SaleE-Series Peak and Average Power Sensor, 50MHz to 6GHz, 5MHz$1,399.00