Order #: ULD-400-T
Mfg #: 5117524
When pressure is not sufficient enough to detect or verify a leak with an Ultrasonic Leak Detector Receiver alone, use the ULD-400-T Transmitter to generate the ultrasonic signal (included with the ULD-420 kit).
- 40 kHZ ± 0.5 Hz
- 2.5" LCD display with bargraph
- Sensitivity Control
- LED high/medium/low signal indicator
- Sample Frequency: 40 kHZ
Key Uses for this Product
- Detection of compressed air, vacuum and gas leaks
- Detects the ultrasonic noise created by pressure or vacuum leaks of any gas, regardless of type: CFC's, HFC's, Nitrogen, CO2, Steam, etc.
- Test and locate with a transmitter (separate accessory) unit pressurized air lines, refrigeration systems and steam lines for air leaks
- Unaffected by contaminants, or windy conditions