Amprobe AF-600 FOR RENT
Order #: AF-600-RENT1
Mfg #: AF-600-RENT1
The AF-600 A-Frame is designed to be used with the UAT-600 Series Underground Utilities Locator Kits
Ground faults are a common problem with electrical cables. Find any fault with the AF-600 A-Frame cable ground fault finder, specifically designed for use with the Amprobe UAT-600 Series.
Set up the UAT-600-T Transmitter to apply a fault find signal to the utility under test, the AF-600 A-Frame receives the signal and locates the place of the fault. The AF-600 will pinpoint where a cable metal conductor (either a sheath or a metallic conductor of the wire) touches the ground and can also detect other conductors to ground faults such as pipeline coating defects.
- Identify any point of leakage around a cable
- Locate cable and wire ground faults, sheath faults or pipeline coating defects, where the utility is in direct contact with the ground
- Find the exact point where metal is touching the ground and power is leaking, ie, a shield is rusted or a rubber buffer is broken, creating noise on a cable
- Advanced technology and digital signal processing makes pinpointing process fast, accurate and clear:
- Compass guidance with numeric fault field strength indicates the direction of the fault
- Distance sensitive left and right arrows guides the user to precisely follow the path of the buried utility
- Automatic gain control quickly detects tracing signal and precisely adjusts the A-Frame sensitivity
- Adjustable volume controls
Each Unit Includes
- Carrying Case