Ametek SGA300X33C USED FOR SALE
Order #: SGA300X33C-USED
Mfg #: SGA300X33C-USED
Transcat is a Premier Supplier Used Test and Measurement Equipment. Many options are available for a variety of instruments. Contact Transcat for all your used equipment needs.
- High Power Density: Up to 15 kW in a 3U / 30 kW in a 6U chassis
- Wide Voltage Range: 0-40V up to 0-600V, in increments of 5 kW from 5 to 30 kW
- Fast Load Transient Response: Protection from undesired voltage excursions
- Low RMS and P-P Noise: Suitable for the most sensitive applications
- Parallelable up to 150 kW: Expandable as your requirement grows
- Modular Design: Upgradeable for the ultimate in investment protection
- Sequencing: Program custom waveforms
- Easy-to-read Fluorescent Display: SGI supports English, French, German, Italian, Spanish, Chinese, Japanese, and Korean languages
- 16-bit Resolution: Optional IEEE-488.2 + RS-232C + Ethernet provides precise control
- Ethernet Control: LXI Class C compliant communication through integrated web server
- Direct Relay Control: Control output and sense isolation relays, along with polarity relays. (Ethernet Option Only)
- Hardware Trigger: Ethernet Option Only
Whether you are controlling ion beams for the manufacturer of semiconductors, or driving a solution for precise control in a plating process, the SG series is an ideal choice with it’s small size, reliable modular design and standard analog programmability. Direct control of V and I along with 0-10V outputs allowing monitoring of the actual voltage and current, provides a simple interface for your PLC or other type of analog controller.
Testing & Burn-in DC-DC converters, laser diodes, automotive and semiconductor components and aircraft flight hardware are just a few of the items being tested using the SG product family. From simple front panel control to complex test sequences for compliance testing, the SG series will grow with your product needs.
A research environment presents some of the most demanding requirements on your test instrumentation. Equipment that is sufficient today, may not meet the needs of the next project. With the SG series this is no longer a problem. The modular design allows you to easily upgrade to higher power levels in the future, or parallel units to achieve up to 150 kW. With the sophisticated sequencing capability of the SGI model, you can build an infinite variety of test or diagnostic programs and have them execute directly from the power supply.
Automotive Component Test
The 16-bit resolution of the Ethernet programming and hardware triggering allows for detailed sequencing associated with battery fluctuation simulation. The tight load regulation capability of the SG series makes it a superior source for validation and acceptance testing and burn-in of automotive components. The 40V models, in particular, provide a full range of testing to simulate battery conditions. Margin testing of 12V and 14V nominal components, such as electronic control units (ECU) and electromechanical components, is easily achieved.
Rackmount ATE Systems
The high power density of the SG series makes it ideal for ATE System integration. The wide variety of voltage and current combinations in 3U and 6U heights allows multiple voltage outputs in a small amount of space. The wide variety of control methods possible, allows easy integration into legacy systems as well as high speed systems.
The SG series provides high accuracy voltage output to optimize battery charging. Battery charging requires high accuracy voltage and stable current output for fast bulk and absorption phase charging and high accuracy and stable voltage for float charging to avoid “gassing” the battery. With the remote interface options, the charging process can easily be automated for volume production.
The SG series represents the next generation of high power programmable DC power supplies. Designed for exceptional load transient response, low noise and the highest power density in the industry. The industry leading power density is enhanced by a stylish front air intake allowing supplies to be stacked without any required clearance between units.
At the heart of the SG series is a 5 kW modular supply. Depending on the output voltage, one to six modules can be configured in a single chassis to deliver 5 kW to 30 kW of power. These chassis can then be easily paralleled to achieve power levels up to 150 kW. Paralleled units operate like one single supply providing total system current. Available in two control versions, the SGA has basic analog controls, while the SGI provides intelligent control features
- Rent the Tektronix PS501-1 Power Supply - 0- 20V, 400mAPower Supply 0- 20V, 400mACall for price
- Chroma 61502 Used for SaleProgrammable AC Source 300V DC/15 to 1KHz; 1kVA$4,995.00
- Keysight / Agilent N5770A Used for SaleDC System Power Supply 150V, 10A,1500W$2,599.00
- Keysight / Agilent N5744A Used for SaleDC System Power Supply 20V, 38A,760W$2,099.00
- Keysight / Agilent 6654A Used for SaleDC Power Supply,60V/9A/500W$1,199.00
- Keysight / Agilent N6700B USED FOR SALE400W, 4-Slot DC Modular Power Supply (MPS) Mainframe$1,995.00
- Rent the Tektronix 1101A Probe Power Supply - Powers up to Two ProbesProbe Power Supply, Powers up to Two ProbesCall for price
- Keysight / Agilent E3647A Used for Sale60W Dual Output Power Supply Two 35V, .8A or 60V, 0.5A$890.00
- Keysight / Agilent E3614A Used for SaleDC Power Supply,Single Output 8V/6A/48W$1,453.00
- GW Instek GPC-3030 Used for SaleAnalog DC Power Supply, 0-30V /3A$199.00
- Keysight / Agilent E3633A Used for Sale200W Power Supply,8V/20A or 20V 10A$1,519.00
- Keysight / Agilent N6973A Used for SaleAdvanced Power System DC Power Supply,60V,33A,2000W$4,999.00
- Kepco BHK 1000-40MG Used for SaleDC High Voltage Power Supply,0- 1000V,0-40Ma,40W,Half-Rack$2,995.00
- Rent the Tektronix 1103 TekProbe Power Supply - Two Independently Cont Channels
TekProbe Power Supply Two Independently Cont ChannelsCall for price
- Keysight / Agilent N6776A-USED Used for SaleDC Power Module, 100V, 3A, 300W$1,079.00
- Keysight / Agilent N6773A Used for SaleDC Power Module 20V, 15A, 300W$1,199.00