Ametek LAND VIRALERT 3 SYSTEM
Temperature Screening System, IR Camera & Blackbody Source
Order #: VIRALERT-3-SYSTEM
Mfg #: 814237
Protect people from potential coronavirus carriers and those with other infectious diseases - the VIRALERT 3 screens visitors at entry for elevated temperatures that could indicate fever.
Unlike handheld thermometers which compromise social distancing, the VIRALERT 3 automatic screening system scans from a distance that complies with social distancing. Visual and audible alerts provide the warning you need to keep everyone safe.
Developed over ten years by AMETEK Land's world-leading temperature monitoring experts, the VIRALERT 3 is a real-time scanning solution that's safe, accurate, and easy to use.
- Non-contact temperature monitoring camera
- Immediately detects elevated skin temperature
- Scans in compliance with social distance requirements
- Intuitive user control
- Audible alarm and on screen notification
- Automated operation option
- Fixed calibration source ensures reliability
- Supported by 70+ years of industry expertise
- Automatic face detection for best monitoring points
- ACCURACY: ±0.5 °C (±0.9 °F) at a distance of 1m.
- SOFTWARE: Continuous live thermal and visual image with automatic face detection. Abnormal high temperatures displayed in red, with on-screen and audio alarms. Calculates core temperature from measured skin temperature.
- IMAGER: Connects to a local PC for display and power needs. Operates between 10 to 50 °C (50 to 122 °F).
- IMAGER VISUAL: CMOS color sensor 1.2 MP (1280x960) resolution at 12 fps.
- IMAGER THERMAL: With a measurement range between 30 to 45 °C (86 to 113 °F), the imager has a 39x31° field of view, frame rate of <9Hz, and temperature resolution of <0.12 °C (<0.22 °F).
- BLACKBODY REFERENCE SOURCE: Powered by 5V DC (USB) from a universal power adaptor, the fixed temperature reference source is at 38 °C (100.4 °F) for a combined accuracy/stability of ±0.2 °C (±0.3 °F).
Each Unit Includes
- Imager with integrated thermal and visual detectors
- Blackbody Reference Source with Power adapter
- Connecting Cable
- Ametek LAND VIRALERT TRIPOD
Order #: VIRALERT-3-TRIPOD
Mfg #: 814268Availability: Item ships in about 2-3 weeks$143.00
- Ametek LAND VIRALERT 3 BLACKBODY REFERENCE
VIRALERT 3 Blackbody reference source
Order #: VIRALERT-3-BLACKBODY-REFERENCE
Mfg #: 814235Availability:Out of stock$2,231.00
- Ametek LAND VIRALERT 3 LAPTOP
Laptop w/VIRALERT 3 Software, USB to RJ45 adaptor
Order #: VIRALERT-3-LAPTOP
Mfg #: 814239Availability: Item ships in about 2-3 weeks$1,420.27
- Ametek LAND VIRALERT SURFACE MOUNT BRACKET
ViRALERT Surface mount bracket
Order #: 814266
Mfg #: 814266Availability: Item ships in about 2-3 weeks$133.00
- Ametek LAND VIRALERT CLAMP MOUNT BRACKET
ViRALERT Clamp mount bracket
Order #: 814267
Mfg #: 814267Availability: Item ships in about 2-3 weeks$97.00
- Ametek LAND VIRALERT 3 IMAGER CABLEVIRALERT 3 Imager cable
Order #: 814189
Mfg #: 814189Availability: Item ships in about Ships in 2-3 weeks$143.00
- Ametek LAND 808393I/O module 6 Digital Outputs for the VIRALERT 3
Order #: 808393
Mfg #: 808393Availability: Item ships in about Ships in 2-3 weeks$518.00
- Ametek LAND 805953Power Supply Unit for I/O Processor for the VIRALERT 3
Order #: 805953
Mfg #: 805953Availability: Item ships in about Ships in 2-3 weeks$352.00
- Ametek LAND 814272
USB 3.0 to RJ45 adaptor for the VIRALERT 3
Order #: 814272
Mfg #: 814272Availability: Item ships in about 2-3 weeks$66.49
|Contents:||VIRALERT 3 Combined thermal and visual imaging camera with 4 m connection cable.
VIRALERT 3 Blackbody temperature reference source with power adaptor and 3 m connection cable.
Preinstalled single point mounting bracket.
Certificate of conformity.
Quick start guide.
Software available for free download from www.ametek-land.com
|Temperature Accuracy:||+/- 0.5 °C / 0.9 °F (at a distance of 1 m)|
|Mounting:||Integrated single point system mounting|
|System weight (kg):||0.75 kg (without cables)|
|System weight (lb):||1.65 lb (without cables)|
|System dimensions (mm):||System 350 x 110 x 90 (BBS: 65 x 60 x 35; Camera 100 x 80 x 45)|
|System dimensions (inches):||System 14 x 4.4 x 3.6 (BBS: 2.6 x 2.4 x 1.4; Camera 4 x 3.2 x 1.8)|