AEMC PEL 103 FOR RENT
Order #: PEL103-RENT1
Mfg #: 2137.52
Request a Rental Quote
Have a Question? Speak to a Transcat Rental Expert: 800.264.4059
The PEL 103 is a low cost, simple to use, one, two (split phase) and three phase power/energy data logger. This product is ideal for electricians, engineers and contractors doing work in the area of building and system monitoring and upgrades, as well as residential and overall energy audits. All vital energy data is easily measured, recorded, and analyzed. Reports can be generated with confidence with minimal configuration time and effort (Standard and Customizable Reports supplied).
The instrument’s design enables it to be installed inside a load center panel (including the current sensors) allowing the door to close on most panels. The PEL 100 series offers all the essential functions for logging power/energy data from most electrical power networks in use today across the world (17 network set-ups provided). The PEL 100 series energy loggers measure and record three voltage inputs and current inputs, Watts, VARS, VA and Energy (kWh and kVA). Power Factor (PF), Displacement Power Factor (DPF), Crest Factor, Frequency and THD are calculated and recorded as well. Individual harmonic % information from 1 to the 50th harmonic are recorded at the operator’s choice. All variables are recorded and stored at a one second interval and on user selectable demand intervals from 1 to 60 minutes.
How to Rent from Transcat
1. Select Your Rental Product
- Need help selecting a unit? Try using our Product Finder or search our available units
- Can’t find what you are looking for? Is the rental unit you need, not available? Give us a call at 800-828-1470 or our chat feature to speak with one of our dedicated Rental Experts
2. Contact Our Team of Rental Experts
- Contact us here or click below to submit your request for a rental quote and a member of our Rental Team will review the request and will reach out to you very soon
3. Select Your Rental Period & Complete Your Order
- Our weekly period lasts 7 calendar days, while our monthly rental period lasts 28 calendar days
- Provide your form of payment, sign the rental agreement and any other required documents, and we will ship you the unit