Monarch Instrument POCKET-TACH 99
Order #: POCKET-TACH 99
Mfg #: 6109-010
Pocket Tach 99 is a digital, battery-powered portable non-contact optical tachometer (red LED), which operates up to 36 inches from a reflective tape target using an LED light source. The ergonomic design allows safe, direct line-of-sight viewing of both the rotating target and the display at the same time, while providing a no-slip rubber surface for single hand operation. Pocket Tach 99 in the value-leader of the world-class Pocket Tach Series from Monarch.
Only need this item for a short time?
- All Pocket Tach Series instruments provide a unique ergonomic design which allows you to safely observe both the display and the rotating target at the same time.
- Display: 5 Digits, 5 Alpha-numeric LCD
- Range: 5 to 99,999 RPM
- Accuracy: ±0.01% or ±1 Digit
- Resolution: Auto ranging: 0.001 to 1.0 RPM
- Fixed: 1 Digit RPM
- Operating Range: 2 inches to 36 inches, ±45°
- Memory: Maximum, Minimum and Last
- Power: (2) "AA" 1.5 VDC batteries (60 hours)
- Environmental: 5° to 40°C (40° to 105°F) 80% RH up to 31°C (88°F)
- Dimensions: 6.92 "H x 2.4"W x 1.6"D
- Weight: 7 oz. (210 g)
- Standards: IEC1010-1