BK Precision 1760A Highlights
These B&K Precision triple output DC power supplies are high quality, general purpose DC power sources. They provide two main supplies and a third auxiliary output with a 4 to 6.5VDC output. The main voltage supplies are adjustable with both coarse and fine voltage controls for precise settability and are capable of current output of 0 to 2A. The third supply has a current output of 0 to 5A, allowing it to handle extensive digital logic circuitry. Two large panel mounted LED meter displays can monitor either the output current or output voltage of each supply.
The two main volt supplies can be operated independently or in one of two tracking modes. In the series tracking mode, the B supply tracks from 5% to 100% of the voltage of the A supply. Maximum current setting of the two supplies can still be set independently when in the series tracking operating mode. In the series tracking mode the A and B supplies are connected in series, allowing for double the voltage setting. In the parallel tracking mode, the two supplies are connected together in parallel, allowing for double the current setting.
Both main volt supplies may be used in constant voltage or constant current applications. The crossover form constant voltage to constant current modes is smooth and automatic. LED's indicate the CV (constant voltage) or CC (constant current) mode of operation. In constant voltage applications, a current limit may be preset. When load variations cause the current to reach the preset limit, the unit then regulates output current rather than output voltage. Current limits are adjustable from 5% to 100% of maximum.
- 2A sections capable of independent, series or parallel operation, 5A section Switchable series/parallel operation, Two 3-digit LED displays
- CV (constant voltage)/CC (constant current) mode operation
- Continuously monitor voltage and current output on two 4 digit LED displays
- Coarse and fine voltage controls
- Series tracking and parallel tracking mode operation to double output voltage or current respectively
- Overload and reverse polarity protection
- Excellent regulation
- Very low ripple
- cUL approved