Transcat's San Diego, California Calibration Lab (Formerly Anmar Metrology)
Transcat’s San Diego calibrations lab services customers in the Southern California region. The lab is a full-service calibration and repair laboratory. Using state-of-the-art equipment for calibration and a highly trained professional staff, we provide a diverse range of solutions for our customers for their metrology, repair, and quality requirements.
Pipette Calibration Services in San Diego, CA
San Diego, CA 92126 USA
Phone: (858) 621-2630
Fax: (858) 621-6019
The San Diego lab offers pipette calibration services to customers on the West Coast, serving the regional pharmaceutical, biomedical, life science, research, and university markets. Optimize your operations with the following unique advantages:
- Industry-best 3-5 day turnaround for scheduled mail-in depot pipette calibrations
- Prescheduled 24-hour service available to reduce downtime for your operations
- ISO 17025 Accredited services to meet your required quality standards
- Expert on-site calibration services performed at your facility
- Five distinct service levels for the flexibility to choose the service to fit your needs
- Pickup and delivery services for maximum convenience
Former Anmar Metrology customers can access their previous calibration records through Anmar’s Met/Nav portal.
With in-lab depot and on-site pipette calibration services available from our highly trained technicians, you can trust the accuracy and performance of your pipettes to the Transcat San Diego team.
The Transcat San Diego lab is accredited to ISO 17025:2005 by ANAB and conforms to ANSI/NCSL Z540.3 and complies with ISO9001. San Diego’s primary capabilities include:
- RF Microwave
- Biomedical/Biotechnical Equipment
The San Diego lab was formerly Anmar Metrology, founded in 1987 acquired by Transcat in 2015. Many Anmar employees are still with the company today. Our mission is to provide our customers with a calibration service which emphasizes Quality, Integrity, Value, and Customer Service. The lab is conveniently located off I15 near Miramar Air Station.
Calibration Lab Certificate and Accreditation
View our ANAB Certificate and Scope of Accreditation