16 Channel Data Logger/Terminal Block w/Case & Li-Ion Battery
Order #: XL122-D/SP1
Mfg #: XL122-D/SP1
The XL100 data stations from Yokogawa are designed for applications such as plant maintenance, predictive maintenance, environmental testing, and process systems where portability and rugged design are necessary. A rubber boot is included to guard against drops and other mishaps.
Only need this item for a short time?
Questions about this product?
- Terminal shape - Push-lock screw
- World first in measuring instruments! Obtained IPv6 Ready Logo Phase-1 (ID:01-000273)
- Portable size (155?—155?—55mm) and lightweight (approx. 800g) lets you carry with one hand
- Wide viewing angle TFT-LCD
- Best noise resistance performance in the category of handheld instruments
- Improves resistance to impact by use of rubber boots (standard accessory)
- Web server, FTP server/client and e-mail distribution function are equipped as standard
- Auto set & Auto run function by inserting external memory
- Alarm, Statistical operation and external function
Each Unit Includes
- Terminal block: 8 channels (95052)
- AC adaptor: 100-240V 50/60Hz
- Rubber boots: Impact-resistant (93036)
- Screwdriver: For push-lock screw
- Quick manual: x1
- CD-ROM (Standard software, USB driver, instruction manual)
- Communication function manual, quick manual)
All products in this series