Clamp On Power Meter
Order #: CW240-D/C4/PM1
Mfg #: CW240-D/C4/PM1
The CW240 power meter is a complete tool for enhancing energy efficiency, finding areas for improvement and assessing equipment lifecycles. The meter provides in-depth information on how an item of equipment, an area of a plant or a complete facility is operating that goes beyond simply measuring power usage.
Only need this item for a short time?
Questions about this product?
- The Yokogawa CW240 clamp-on power meter is a powerful tool that can be used to monitor the function and efficiency of electrical equipment
- In order to maximize energy saving efforts, it is essential to measure energy consumption in each area of operations such as transformers in buildings and production lines
- By using compact flash memory, the Yokogawa CW240 clamp-on power meter is capable of long-time data logging that can be used for further analysis
- Also measure and collect data of electric power consumption for a short period of time to get a view of energy consumption and ultimately minimize loss
- Offers simultaneous measurement of instantaneous value, electric energy, demand, harmonics, and voltage fluctuation
- Simultaneous measurement of loads in 4 systems of up to 1P2W
- Simultaneous measurement of loads in 2 systems of up to 1P/3P3W
- Measure up to 50th order harmonics
- 4ch leakage current measurement using newly released clamp probe 96036
- Long time data logging by using compact flash memory
- AC adapter for power supply
- NiMH rechargeable battery and alkaline battery for backup
Each Unit Includes
- Power Cord (UL/CSA Standard)
- Analog Input/Output Function