Tektronix DPO-UP 10G-KR
Order #: DPO-UP 10G-KR
Mfg #: DPO-UP 10G-KR
The Tektronix 10GBASE-KR/KR4 Compliance, Debug, and Decode Solution software automates testing of 10GBASE-KR/KR4 10 Gigabit Ethernet Copper Backplane based on the IEEE 802.3ap specifications.
- Automates compliance measurements for IEEE 802.3ap-2007 Specifications, Section: 72.7.1
- Includes both a TekExpress automation solution (for compliance) and DPOJET (for debug)
- Automated test setup for measuring transmitter equalization levels generating more than 100 results which includes results for each tap of the DUT.
- Signal acquisition and analysis support available using cost-effective SMA cables
- Support for P75xx, P76xx, and P77xx series probes with bandwidth >=16 GHz.
- Provision for entering filter files to de-embed the effects of backplane traces and any other components in the signal pathway
- Provides users with a Tektronix Floating License installation option
- Summary and detail test reports with margin and statistical information to aid analysis
- Complete programmatic interface available; users can call 10GBASE-KR/KR4 functions using their automation scripts
- End-users can receive e-mail notification on measurement results and stay connected with their test setup
- Design engineers can use many built-in reporting features such as appending the report, auto-incrementing the report, including user comments, to tailor their reporting requirements
- Performs automatic signal validation before performing tests and displays an error if the signal does not meet acceptable limits
- Provides protocol decode to disassemble 10GBASE-KR/KR4 64b/66b traffic with time-correlated views of physical and protocol layer
- Works equally well on live setup and stored waveforms