Order #: SDS1102X+
Mfg #: SDS1102X+
Only need this item for a short time?
Super Phosphor Oscilloscope technology means high waveform capture rate, 256-level intensity grading, and digital triggering and long memory depth in an economical scope. It also means excellent signal fidelity, with lower background noise than similar competitive products. The SDS1102X includes many other features such as rich intelligent triggering, optional serial bus triggering and decode, History and Sequence function, abundant measurements and math functions. It has a minimum vertical input range of 500 uV/div, an innovative digital trigger system with high sensitivity and low jitter, and a waveform capture rate of 60,000 frames/sec.
The major change to the SDS1000 + (Plus) series is it adds the MSO hardware port on the front panel, with the ability to run the MSO option. It also adds a Waveform Generator hardware port, plus a LAN port.
Siglent’s oscilloscopes support multiple powerful triggering modes including serial bus triggering and decoding. History waveform recording and sequential triggering allow for extended waveform records to be captured, stored, and analyzed. SDS1102X+ adds an integrated 25 MHz arbitrary waveform generator (standard), option for 16 digital channels. The features and high-performance of the SDS1000X+ oscilloscopes cannot be matched else anywhere at this price.
Most of the commonly used functions of the SDS1102X are accessible using 10 different one-button operation keys: Auto Setup, Default Setup, Cursor, Measure, Roll, History, Persist, Clear Sweep, Zoom, Print. Multiple powerful triggering modes including serial bus triggering and serial decoding are also optionally available. Waveform history recording and sequential triggering allow for extended waveform records to be captured, stored, and analyzed. An impressive array of measurement and math capabilities are included, making this sophisticated oscilloscope feature-rich yet excellent value. Built-in math functions include +, - , * , / , FFT , d/dt , ∫dt , √.
The large 8 inch TFT-LCD display offers 800 x 480 resolution with an impressive waveform capture rate of up to 60,000 wfs/s. And the scope has abundant interfaces: USB Host, USB Device (USBTMC), LAN (VXI-11), Pass / Fail, Trigger Out. It supports SCPI commands for remote control operation. Thirty-six automatic measurement functions are included, with statistical calculations, gating measurements, math measurements, historical and reference waveform measurements.
- 100MHz bandwidth
- Real-time sampling rate up to 1GSa/s
- Record length of 14Mpts
- Waveform capture rate up to 60,000 wfs/s
- New generation of SPO technology
- Supports 256-level intensity grading and color temperature display
- Intelligent trigger: Edge, Slope, Pulse, Window, Runt, Interval,Time out (Dropout), Pattern
- Serial bus triggering and decode, supports protocols I2C, SPI, UART/RS232
- Video trigger, supports HDTV
- Low background noise, supports 500μV / div to 10V / div voltage scales
- 10 types of one-button shortcuts, supports Auto Setup, DefaultSetup, Cursor, Measure, Roll, History, Persistence, Clear Sweep, Zoom and Print
- Segmented acquisition (Sequence) mode, the maximum record length can be divided into 1000 segments, according to trigger conditions set by the user, with a very small dead time segments to capture qualifying event
- History waveform record (History) function, the maximum recorded waveform length is 80,000 frames36 automatic measurement function, supports statistics calculations, Gating measurement, Math measurement, History measuring, Ref measurement
- Waveform math function (FFT, addition, subtraction, multiplication, division, integration, differentiation, square root)
- High Speed hardware based Pass/ Fail function
- Large 8 inch TFT-LCD display with 800 * 480 resolution, Abundant interfaces: USB Host, USB Device (USBTMC), LAN (VXI-11), Pass / Fail, Trigger Out
- Supports SCPI remote control commands
- Supports Multi-language display and embedded online help
Each Unit Includes
- USB Cable
- Quick Start
- 2x Passive Probe
- Power Cord
- CD (Included User Manual and EasyScopeX software)
- Siglent SDG2082XFunction/ARB Waveform Generator 80 MHz, 2-Channel Touchscreen$619.00
- Siglent SDS1202X+Super Phosphor Oscilloscope 200 MHz,+Waveform Generator$764.00
- Siglent SDG2122XFunction/ARB Waveform Generator 120 MHz, 2-Channel Touchscrn$899.00
- Siglent SDS1152CML+150MHz Oscilloscope, 2CH+1EXT, 1GSa/s, 2Mpts, 7" Display$465.00
- Siglent SDS1102CML+100 MHz Oscilloscope, 2CH+1EXT, 1GSa/s, 2Mpts, 7" Display$299.00
- Siglent SDS1052DL+50MHz Oscilloscope, 2CH+1EXT, 500 MSa/s, 32 Kpts, 7" Display$259.00
- Siglent SDS1202XSuper Phosphor Oscilloscope 200 MHz$560.00
- Siglent SDG2042XFunction/ARB Waveform Generator 40 MHz, 2-Channel Touchscreen$499.00