PV150 DC String Tester
Order #: 388A916
Mfg #: 388A916
The PV150 solar installation test kit transforms the way PV systems are tested. It replaces the three separate instruments which installers have had to use for commissioning tests in the past; combining earth / ground continuity, insulation resistance, open circuit voltage, short circuit current, operating current (using supplied AC/DC current clamp) and DC operating power test functions into one handheld unit. Simple and safe MC4 and Sunclix PV test leads are provided for fast and easy direct connection to the PV modules, strings or array.
This item is no longer available. Please contact Transcat Customer Service for assistance with alternative product suggestions to meet your exact needs.
Only need this item for a short time?
Questions about this product?
- The comprehensive PV150 tester conducts all of the required electrical tests at the touch of a button.
- Solarlink connectivity between the PV150 tester and the Solar Survey 200R irradiance meter enables irradiance to be displayed and for irradiance, module and ambient temperature to be recorded within the PV150 in real-time as electrical tests are conducted.
- USB download of stored test results and irradiance measurements speeds up the completion of documentation and improves traceability of results.
Each Unit Includes
- 1 x PV150 solar installation tester
- 1 x Solar Survey 200R irradiance meter
- 1 x AC/DC current clamp
- 1 x Rugged carry bag
- 1 x MC4 fused test lead
- 1 x MC4 test lead
- 1 x Red and Black Test leads, with test probe with detachable alligator clips
- 1 x Quick Start Guides
- 1 x Support CD-Rom
- 1 x PV150 UKAS Calibration Certificate
- 1 x Solar Survey 200R Calibration Certificate