200MHz/2-Channel Oscilloscope 8"Display,SPO Technology
Order #: SDS2202
Mfg #: SDS2202
Only need this item for a short time?
Questions about this product?
- A dual channel digital bench oscilloscope, Siglent's SDS2202 is ideal for use in a wide variety of signal measurement applications and an ideal tool for use in any laboratory or similar application.
- Part of the Siglent SDS2000 series, the SDS2202 features bandwidth of up to 200MHz and allows the user to track and measure two waveforms simultaneously across two separate channels. Signals are displayed as colour-coded waveforms on the SDS2202's built-in full colour large size LCD screen with waveform capturing rate up to 110000wfs/s and sampling rate of up to 2GSa/s.
- Siglent's SDS2000 series is among the first to use Siglent's new SPO technology, improving the functionality and abilities of their digital oscilloscopes. This new functionality gives the SDS2202 superior waveform capturing rate, memory depth of up 28Mpts, support for 265 intensity grading and a hardware-based digital trigger system with lower trigger jitter and higher stability for more accurate measurements.
- Innovative SPO technology
- Long memory depth up to 28Mpts
- Waveform capture rate up to 110000wfs/s
- Advanced mathematical operations (FFT, integral, differential, square root)
- Built-in waveform generator with maximum frequency of 25MH
- Bandwidth of 200MHz
- Dual channel
- Real time sampling rate of 2GSa/s
- Built-in 25MHz function arbitrary waveform generator
- Supports rich serial bus triggering and decoding functions (IIC, SPI, UART/RS232, CAN, LIN)
- Supports smart trigger (Window, Runt, Interval, DropOut, Pattern) and high definition HDTV video triggering
- Zoom function
- 32 kinds of automatic measurement functions
- Multiple interface options: USB Host, USB Device (USBTMC, PictBridge), LAN (VXI-11, LXI-C), EXT TRIG, PASS / FAIL, TRIG OUT
- Supports rich SCPI remote control commands
- 8" full colour screen
- Multi-language interface
Each Unit Includes
- Siglent SDS2202 Oscilloscope
- 1:1/10:1 Probes (2x)
- Product Qualification Certificate
- QuickStart Guide
- Power Cord
- USB Cable
- CD (Including User Manual, Quick Start, Datasheet and EasyScope X Computer Software)
All products in this series