Keysight 8565EC FOR RENT
Order #: 8565EC-RENT2
Mfg #: 8565EC-RENT2
Key Features & Specifications
- +/-1.0 dB absolute amplitude accuracy
- -149 dBm/Hz displayed average noise level (DANL)
- <-113 dBc/Hz phase noise at 10 kHz offset
- Fast digital resolution bandwidths of 1 Hz to 3 MHz
- Portable, MIL-PRF-28800, Class 3 rugged
The 8565EC portable, color display millimeter wave spectrum analyzer offers the measurement capability and performance previously found in larger, more expensive benchtop analyzers. You can measure signals from 30 Hz to 50 GHz (preselected above 2.75 GHz) with a single coaxial connection.
The 8565EC combines outstanding phase noise, sensitivity, 1 Hz resolution bandwidths, synthesized tuning and wide dynamic range in a package built to withstand environmental conditions. It offers a complete solution for adjacent-channel power (ACP) testing of burst carrier signals using digital modulation, and the ability to measure occupied bandwidth percentage.