Meriam M200LS-GI0300 for Rent
Lab Standard Smart Manometer 0-300PSIG
Order #: M200LS-GI0300-RENT1
Mfg #: M200LS-GI0300
- DN: Non-isolated differential sensor for clean, dry, non-corrosive gases. GI & AI: Isolated Gauge or Absolute sensor for fluids compatible with 316L SS. See Meriam's M200-DI for wet/wet DP requirements.
- Exponential damping with user selectable time constant from 0.1 to 25 seconds.
- Accuracy: + 0.01% FS (+ 0.02% F.S. for DN0028) No temperature effect from 59o to 86o F (15o to 30o C).
- Engineering Units: Inches of H2O (select 4 C, 20 C, or 60 F), PSI, mm of Hg, inches of Hg, mBars, Bars, kPa, kg/cm2, cm of H2O and user selectable scaling.
- Pressure Limits: Twice range on Gauge and Absolute (GI and AI) units. Twice range on Differential (DN) units when pressurized on high side only and 150 PSI (10.5 kg/cm2) static when applied to both sides of the sensor simultaneously.
- Allows users to view Min/Max pressure values and calculates leak rate per minute in pressure units. The feature is very handy when troubleshooting or pressure testing pneumatic systems.
- Capture speed is equal to the selected damping rate
- Document up to 240 readings (automatically or manually) to reduce paperwork and field time. Saved readings can be recalled at any time
- The M2 series can be recalibrated in the field for zero, span, and linearity. The user has the option to select a 1 point or 5 point calibration procedure. Enables users with accurate primary standards to calibrate their devices locally if desired.
- User selectable shut-off. Programmable for Disable, 10, 20, 30, 45, 60 minutes.
How to Rent from Transcat
1. Select Your Rental Product
- Need help selecting a unit? Try using our Product Finder or search our available units
- Can’t find what you are looking for? Is the rental unit you need, not available? Give us a call at 800-828-1470 or our chat feature to speak with one of our dedicated Rental Experts
2. Contact Our Team of Rental Experts
- Contact us here or click below to submit your request for a rental quote and a member of our Rental Team will review the request and will reach out to you very soon
3. Select Your Rental Period & Complete Your Order
- Our weekly period lasts 7 calendar days, while our monthly rental period lasts 28 calendar days
- Provide your form of payment, sign the rental agreement and any other required documents, and we will ship you the unit