Rent the Ametek MX30-3PI-480 High Output AC/DC Programmable Power Source
Order #: MX30-3PI-480-RENT2
Mfg #: MX30-3PI-480-RENT2
The California Instruments MX Series consists of multiple high power AC and DC power systems that provide controlled AC and DC output for ATE and product test applications.
This high power AC and DC test system covers a wide spectrum of AC and DC power applications at an affordable cost. Using state-of-the-art PWM switching techniques, the California Instruments MX series combines compactness, robustness and functionality in a compact floor-standing chassis, no larger than a typical office copying machine. This higher power density has been accomplished without the need to resort to elaborate cooling schemes or additional installation wiring. Simply roll the MX15, MX22.5, MX30, or MX45 unit to its designated location (using included casters), plug it in, and the MX series is ready to work for you.
The MX Series can be operated completely from its menu driven front panel controller. A backlit LCD display shows menus, setup data, and read-back measurements. IEEE-488, RS232C, USB and LAN remote control interfaces and instrument drivers for popular ATE programming environments are available. This allows the MX Series to be easily integrated into an automated test system.
For advanced test applications, the programmable controller version offers full arbitrary waveform generation, time and frequency domain measurements, and voltage and current waveform capture.
The MX15 delivers up to 15 kVA of single phase output. The MX22.5, MX30 and MX45 deliver up to 22.5 kVA, 30 kVA and 45 kVA, respectively. These operate using single or three phase output in AC or AC+DC mode. In DC mode, 50% of the AC power level is available.. On MX-P models, AC+DC mode is also supported.
For higher power requirements, the MX90 and MX135 models are available. Multi cabinet MX45 systems always operate in three phase output mode. Available reconfigurable MX90 and MX135 models (-MB designation) provide multiple controllers which allow separation of the high power system into two or three individual MX45 units for use in separate applications. This ability to reconfigure the system provides an even greater level of flexibility not commonly found in power systems.
Product Evaluation and Test
Increasingly, manufacturers of high power equipment and appliances are required to fully evaluate and test their products over a wide range of input line conditions. The built-in output transient generation and read-back measurement capability of the MX Series offers the convenience of a powerful, and easy to use, integrated test system.
- High Power AC and DC Power Source
- Programmable AC and DC power for frequency conversion and product test applications
- Expandable Power Levels
- Available output power of 15, 22.5, 30, and 45 kVA per unit and multi-unit configurations for power requirements up to 135 kVA and above
- Single and Three Phase Mode
- Phase mode programming on MX22.5-3Pi, MX30-3Pi and MX45-3Pi allows switching between single and three phase output modes
- Arbitrary & Harmonic Waveform Generation
- User defined voltage waveform and distortion programming
- Regenerative, bidirectional "Green" Power Solution
- Automatic crossover between Source and Sink power mode offers regenerative capabilities in AC mode. Regenerate up to 100% of the rated output power back to the utility grid during sink mode operation. ( -SNK option )
- Remote Control
- Standard RS232C & USB along with optional IEEE- 488 & LAN Interfaces are available for automated test applications
- Rent the Hioki PW3198 Power Quality Analyzer - V:0.1% of nominal voltagePower Quality Analyzer V:0.1% of nominal voltageCall for price
- Rent the Elgar SW5250 5250VA SmartWave AC Power Source - 5kW, 0-312 Volts RMS
5250VA SmartWave AC Power Source, 5kW, 0-312 Volts RMSCall for price
- Rent the NH Research 9410-24 Regenerative Grid SimulatorRegenerative Grid SimulatorCall for price
- Rent the Ametek Jofra SW5250A - 5250VA SmartWave AC Power Source - 5kW, 0-312 Volts RMS5250VA SmartWave AC Power Source, 5kW, 0-312 Volts RMSCall for price
- Rent the Ametek California Instruments CSW5550 AC/DC Power Source - 5550VA,187V / 48 A or 264 V / 24A, 3PHAC/DC Power Source, 5550VA,187V / 48 A or 264 V / 24A, 3PHCall for price
- Rent the Keysight N8931A Autoranging System DC Power Supply - 80V/510A/15K WAutoranging System DC Power Supply,80V/510A/15K WCall for price
- Rent the Ametek 9003IX AC/DC Source & Power Analyzer - 9kVA, 3-PhaseAC/DC Source & Power Analyzer 9kVA,3-PhaseCall for price
- Rent the Ametek Jofra AC/DC Power Source - 1 Phase output DC Output 400Vdc750VA AC/DC Power Source 1 Phase output DC Output 400VdcCall for price
- Rent the Ametek California Instruments CW2501P AC Power Source - 135V/270V 18.6A/9.3A to 2500VAAC Power Source to 135V/270V 18.6A/9.3A to 2500VACall for price
- Rent the Pacific Power 3150AFX AC/DC Programmable Power Source - 15kVAAC/DC Programmable Power Source 15kVACall for price
- Rent the Voltech DC1000 DC Bias Current the Source - 0 to 25A in 10mA steps, 20Hz to 3MHzDC Bias Current Source 0 to 25A in 10mA steps, 20Hz to 3MHzCall for price
- Rent the Ametek MX45-3PI High output AC/DC Programmable Power Source - 45 kVA, 1/3 phaseHigh output AC/DC Programmable Power Source, 45 kVA, 1/3 phaseCall for price
- Rent the Chroma 61502 Programmable AC Source - 300V DC/15 to 1KHz; 1kVAProgrammable AC Source 300V DC/15 to 1KHz; 1kVACall for price
- Rent the Ametek California Instruments 1501IX 1500VA Single Phase AC/DC Power Source1500VA Single Phase AC/DC Power SourceCall for price
- Rent the Ametek MX90-3PI-MB-480 High output AC/DC Programmable Power SourceHigh output AC/DC Programmable Power SourceCall for price
How to Rent from Transcat
1. Select Your Rental Product
- Need help selecting a unit? Try using our Product Finder or search our available units
- Can’t find what you are looking for? Is the rental unit you need, not available? Give us a call at 800-828-1470 or our chat feature to speak with one of our dedicated Rental Experts
2. Contact Our Team of Rental Experts
- Contact us here or click below to submit your request for a rental quote and a member of our Rental Team will review the request and will reach out to you very soon
3. Select Your Rental Period & Complete Your Order
- Our weekly period lasts 7 calendar days, while our monthly rental period lasts 28 calendar days
- Provide your form of payment, sign the rental agreement and any other required documents, and we will ship you the unit