Rent the Ametek 2253IX AC Power Source
Order #: 2253IX-RENT2
Mfg #: 2253IX-RENT2
The Compact iX Series represents a new generation of AC/DC power sources that address the increasing demands on test equipment to perform additional functions at a lower cost. By combining a flexible AC/DC power source with a high performance power analyzer, the Compact iX Series is capable of handling complex applications that have traditionally required multiple systems.
The sleek integrated approach of the Compact iX Series avoids cable clutter that is commonly found in test systems. All connections are made internally and the need for digital multimeters, power harmonics analyzers, and current shunts or clamps is eliminated.
Since many components in the Compact iX Series are shared between the AC/DC source and the power analyzer, the total cost of the integrated system is less than the typical cost of a multiple unit system.
For less demanding applications, the Compact i Series provides similar output and transient capabilities as the Compact iX Series, as well as basic power measurements.
- 2250 VA of AC Output Power
- Combines AC/DC source and power analyzer
- Harmonic analysis of Voltage and Current
- AC, DC and AC+DC Output Modes
- Multiple Chassis Configurations
- Powerful output transient generation
- High Crest Factor Capability
- Arbitrary waveform generation
- Single and Three Phase models available
Easy To Use Local Controls
Both the Compact i/iX feature microprocessor controlled and can be operated from an easy to use front panel keypad. Functions are grouped logically and are directly accessible from the keypad. This eliminates the need to search through various levels of menus and/or soft keys. A large analog control knob can be used to quickly slew output parameters. This knob is controlled by a dynamic rate change algorithm that combines the benefits of precise control over small parameter changes with quick sweeps through the entire range.
With precise output regulation and accuracy, the Compact i/iX sources address many application areas for AC and DC power testing. The iX also provides a high load current capability, multi or single phase output modes, and built-in power analyzer measurements. Additional features including line distortion simulation (LDS) and arbitrary waveform generation
Product Evaluation and Test
Increasingly, manufacturers of electronic equipment and appliances are required to fully evaluate and test their products over a wide range of input line conditions. The built-in output transient generation and readback measurement capability offers the convenience of an easy to use and integrated test system.
With an output frequency range to 1000 Hz, at up to 150 VRMS, the Compact i/iX is well suited for aerospace applications. Precise frequency control and accurate load regulation are key requirements in these applications. The standard IEEE-488 control interface and SCPI command language provide for easy integration into existing ATE systems. Since the iX Series II can eliminate the need for several additional pieces of test equipment and only occupies 7 inches of rack space (4U), saving both cost and space. Instrument drivers for popular programming environments such as National Instruments LabView, DO-160, ABD-0100, MIL-STD-704A-F, and Boeing 7E73B-0147 are available to speed up system integration.
Available RS232, USB, GPIB and LXI Compliant Ethernet (LAN) remote control interfaces allow programming of all instrument functions from an external computer. The popular SCPI command protocol is used for programming. Drivers for several popular instrumentation programming environments are available to facilitate systems integration of the Compact i/iX Series.
Instrument Control Software
Windows® Instrument Control Software is provided with the Compact i/iX. This software provides easy access to the power sources capabilities without the need to develop any custom code. The following functions are available through this GUI program:
- Steady state output control (all parameters)
- Create, run, save, reload and print transient programs
- Generate and save harmonic waveforms [iX only]
- Generate and save arbitrary waveforms [iX only]
- Measure & log standard measurements
- Capture & display output voltage & current waveforms [iX only]
- Measure, display, print & log harmonic voltage & current measurements [iX only]
- Display bus traffic to & from the AC Source to help you develop your own test programs.
- Toggle between single and three phase output.
- Rent the Keysight N8931A Autoranging System DC Power Supply - 80V/510A/15K WAutoranging System DC Power Supply,80V/510A/15K WCall for price
- Rent the Chroma 61502 Programmable AC Source - 300V DC/15 to 1KHz; 1kVAProgrammable AC Source 300V DC/15 to 1KHz; 1kVACall for price
- Rent the Ametek California Instruments CSW5550 AC/DC Power Source - 5550VA,187V / 48 A or 264 V / 24A, 3PHAC/DC Power Source, 5550VA,187V / 48 A or 264 V / 24A, 3PHCall for price
- Rent the Ametek Jofra SW5250A - 5250VA SmartWave AC Power Source - 5kW, 0-312 Volts RMS5250VA SmartWave AC Power Source, 5kW, 0-312 Volts RMSCall for price
- Rent the Voltech DC1000 DC Bias Current the Source - 0 to 25A in 10mA steps, 20Hz to 3MHzDC Bias Current Source 0 to 25A in 10mA steps, 20Hz to 3MHzCall for price
- Rent the Elgar SW5250 5250VA SmartWave AC Power Source - 5kW, 0-312 Volts RMS
5250VA SmartWave AC Power Source, 5kW, 0-312 Volts RMSCall for price
- Rent the Pacific Power 3150AFX AC/DC Programmable Power Source - 15kVAAC/DC Programmable Power Source 15kVACall for price
- Rent the Ametek 9003IX AC/DC Source & Power Analyzer - 9kVA, 3-PhaseAC/DC Source & Power Analyzer 9kVA,3-PhaseCall for price
- Rent the Ametek MX45-3PI High output AC/DC Programmable Power Source - 45 kVA, 1/3 phaseHigh output AC/DC Programmable Power Source, 45 kVA, 1/3 phaseCall for price
- Rent the Hioki PW3198 Power Quality Analyzer - V:0.1% of nominal voltagePower Quality Analyzer V:0.1% of nominal voltageCall for price
- Rent the Ametek California Instruments CW2501P AC Power Source - 135V/270V 18.6A/9.3A to 2500VAAC Power Source to 135V/270V 18.6A/9.3A to 2500VACall for price
- Rent the Ametek California Instruments 1501IX 1500VA Single Phase AC/DC Power Source1500VA Single Phase AC/DC Power SourceCall for price
- Rent the Ametek MX90-3PI-MB-480 High output AC/DC Programmable Power SourceHigh output AC/DC Programmable Power SourceCall for price
- Rent the NH Research 9410-24 Regenerative Grid SimulatorRegenerative Grid SimulatorCall for price
- Rent the Ametek Jofra AC/DC Power Source - 1 Phase output DC Output 400Vdc750VA AC/DC Power Source 1 Phase output DC Output 400VdcCall for price
How to Rent from Transcat
1. Select Your Rental Product
- Need help selecting a unit? Try using our Product Finder or search our available units
- Can’t find what you are looking for? Is the rental unit you need, not available? Give us a call at 800-828-1470 or our chat feature to speak with one of our dedicated Rental Experts
2. Contact Our Team of Rental Experts
- Contact us here or click below to submit your request for a rental quote and a member of our Rental Team will review the request and will reach out to you very soon
3. Select Your Rental Period & Complete Your Order
- Our weekly period lasts 7 calendar days, while our monthly rental period lasts 28 calendar days
- Provide your form of payment, sign the rental agreement and any other required documents, and we will ship you the unit