Ralston Instruments APGV-300PSIG-M
Pneumatic Calibrator Kit
Order #: APGV-300PSIG-M
Mfg #: APGV-300PSIG-M
View Available Models:
Only need this item for a short time?
Questions about this product?
- Portable, hand operated pump easily generates 300 psi (20 bar) without electricity or compressed air
- Light, compact pump can be easily transported to remote locations
- Fine adjustment piston allows the user to achieve an exact pressure for cardinal point pressure calibrations
- Precisely vent pressure with soft seated bleed valve
- Quick-disconnect gauge adapter allows changing test gauges without using a wrench
- Low volume Quick-test hose, gauge adapter and process connection can be attached to pump without thread sealant or a wrench
- Rugged, all metal construction improves temperature and pressure stability
- Made in U.S.A.
Each Unit Includes
- Hand Pump - APGV Assembly (APGV)
- Gauge - 0-300 psig Analog Test Gauge (GAUG-0300)
- Gauge Adapter - 1/4" Female NPT swivel, brass (SWIV-2FBW)
- Hose - Quick-test hose, brass hose ends, 3 ft (92 cm) long (QTQT-HOS-3ft)
- Hose Adapter - 1/4" male NPT x male QT, no check-valve, brass (QTHA-2MB0)