Hastings 6702 USED FOR SALE
Order #: 6702-USED
Mfg #: 6702
Transcat is a Premier Supplier of Used Test and Measurement Equipment. Many options are available for a variety of instruments. Contact Transcat for all your used equipment needs.
- Instrument for measuring overhead and underground voltages.
- Three modes of operation AC, Hi-Pot, and DC.
- 0-40KV meter up to 240KV with resistors.
- Automatically adjust voltage display to match resistors if used.
- Hi-Pot mode for testing URD Cable.
- In Hi-Pot mode bar graph marks the peak voltage while cable is being charged.
- 0-4KV DC.
- Large easy to read digital meter and analog bar graph.
- Meter reads to nearest 100 volts.
- Meter has lighted background that can be turned on for use in poor light conditions.
- Meter enclosure made of high quality rugged extruded aluminum.
- Auto shutdown after 40 minutes if no voltage is detected.
- Long battery life from three AA's.
- Auto self test and battery check during start up.
- The coiled, self retracting cable is 16" retracted and 10' when fully extended.
- Line Voltage Mode: 0 - 40 kV AC 0 - 4 kV DC
- Operating frequency:50 - 60 Hz AC, DC
- Batteries: 3 x 1.5V Alkaline or NiMH "AA" Battery Life 24 hrs (backlight on continuously) 14 days (backlight off continuously)
- Operating Temperature: -40°F to 122°F
- Storage Temperature: -40°F to 158°F
- Weight: 3.8lbs (without probes) 4.0 lbs (with probes)
- Accuracy: 1% - Accuracy is affected in the field by the proximity of other conductive objects in the vicinity of this Meter. Keeping the cord away from other objects will improve accuracy.
- Power Supply: Batteries 3 x 1.5V Alkaline or NiMH "AA"
- Manufacturer Warranty: 1 Year