Norbar Torque Tools 43231
100-1000Nm Trucheck Torque Checker,75-750ft/lb.,900-9K"/#
Order #: 43231
Mfg #: 43231
Special Price $0.00 Regular Price $2,107.95
As some customers require more flexibility than the basic TruCheck model, the 'Plus' adds a comprehensive range of features. With three modes of operation the TruCheck Plus is suitable for click wrenches, dial and electronic wrenches and in 'track' mode will continuously monitor the torque signal. There are three torque units: N·m, lbf·ft and lbf·in.
Only need this item for a short time?
Questions about this product?
- Supplied with a Traceable Calibration Certificate.
- There are three torque units - N.m, lbf.ft and lbf.in (always calibrated in N.m).
- Allows torque tool performance to be monitored and tools kept in peak condition.
- TruCheck™ Plus allows selection of torque units and modes for 'click' and dial type wrenches.
- 'Plus' version allows operator to set a target value and tolerance.
- Supplied with Auto Ranging Power Supply Unit
- Operates between: 100.0 - 1000.0 N·m 75.0 - 750.0 lbf·ft 885.0 - 8850.0 lbf·in
- Dimensions: 145.5mm (d) x 175mm (w) x 85mm (h)
- Accuracy: +/-1%, +/-1 digit over the stated operating range.
- Display: 4 Digit, 7 segment LED, With update rate of twice per second (2Hz)
- Temp Range - Operating: +5ºC to +40ºC
- Temp Range - Storage: -20ºC to +70ºC
- Auto Reset Hold Time: 2 seconds
- Electromagnetic Compatibility (EMC) Directive: In conformance with EN 61326:1997
- Weight (for shipping): 4.8 Kg
- Drive Size: 27mm male hexagon. Supplied with 3/4" square drive socket.