Norbar Torque Tools 43230
100-1000Nm Trucheck Torque Checker
Order #: 43230
Mfg #: 43230
Special Price $0.00 Regular Price $2,020.30
The TruCheck is for click type torque wrenches and comes with a single measurement unit, N·m. There is only one button on the device and that is to zero the display. Operation is simplicity itself and it is virtually impossible to go wrong! TruCheck has an accuracy of ±1% of reading over operating range of 100 to 1000 N·m and comes with a traceable calibration certificate.
Only need this item for a short time?
Questions about this product?
- Supplied with a Traceable Calibration Certificate.
- Allows torque tool performance to be monitored and tools kept in peak condition.
- Basic version has no settable options. Ideal for non-expert users.
- Supplied with Auto Ranging Power Supply Unit
- Dimensions: 145.5mm (d) x 175mm (w) x 85mm (h)
- Accuracy: +/-1%, +/-1 digit over the stated operating range.
- Display: 4 Digit, 7 segment LED. With update rate of twice per second (2Hz).
- Temp Range - Operating: +5ºC to +40ºC
- Temp Range - Storage: -20ºC to +70ºC
- Auto Reset Hold Time: 2 seconds
- Electromagnetic Compatibility (EMC) Directive: In conformance with EN 61326:1997
- Weight (for shipping): 4.8 Kg
- Drive Size: 27mm male hexagon. Supplied with 3/4" square drive socket.