Semi Automatic Battery Powered Torque Wrench
Order #: HAC100N
Mfg #: HAC100N
- For battery-charge type for excellent workability. Semi-automatic electric torque wrenches let you use your existing torque wrench tester for calibrating.
- Far cheaper than an electric hand nutrunner, yet offers high precision torque control.
- Generally, provisional tightening is done with an electric screwdriver, and then final tightening is done with a torque wrench. But now both provisional and final tightening can be done with a single tool. With "No Wasted Time" there's no need to switch tools.
- Provisional tightening is done with a labor-saving brushless electric motor. Final tightening can be done with a torque wrench with ±3% torque control accuracy.
- Maintenance-free! Uses a durable brushless motor, so there's no need to ever change brushes.
- Cordless! Rechargeable battery powers the electric motor for provisional tightening. No power cable for DAC, so no worry about reduced workability or failure caused by a cut cable.
- Error proofing is cordless too! Tightened-to-completion signals are transmitted by Bluetooth, making it easy to build a error proofing system to prevent human tightening errors. Cordless operations result in excellent workability, with no worry about cords getting cut.
- No need for special controller connection. Cordless, so no worries when moving about on the production line, and no need to repair cords.
- Provisional tightening possible with three-step torque adjustment. With a Bluetooth-equipped computer, setting software lets you change provisional tightening torque.
- The software lets you change tightening mode. The setting software can also switch from one mode to the other. Tightening mode 1: For provisional tightening that connects multiple flange bolts. Tightening mode 2: After provisional tightening, if final tightening is missed the next provisional tightening cannot be done.
- Able to calibrate with a torque wrench tester currently in use. No need for a special calibration device, so traceability at the control level is equal to that achieved with a torque wrench.
- The compact, lightweight HA25N was launched on the market on January 25, 2016.
- The HAQSPDY / HACQSPDY series that transmits tightening torque data wirelessly (Bluetooth (R)) can also be custom modified, and a system for managing tightening data can be built using the "TDMS / TDMSHT" (Ver. 2.00) that went on sale in March 2017.
Setting for Provisonal Tightening Torque
|Provisonal tihtening torque||HA25N||HAC25N||HAC50N||HAC100N||HAC140N||HAC200N|
|High(Setting on shipment)||about 5N·m||about 11N·m||about 17.5N·m||about 30N·m|
|Middle||about 4N·m||about 8.5N·m||about 15N·m||about 25N·m|
|Low||about 3N·m||about 4N·m||about 10N·m||about 17N·m|
Bluetooth Output Specifications
|Transmission Power Class||Class2|
|Transmitting Receiving Distance||10m|
|Baud Rate||Depends on host device|
|Flow Control||Hardware (RTS / CTS)|
|MIN. ~ MAX.||5~25||10~50||20~100||30~140||40~200|
|PROVISIONAL TIGHTNING TORQUE[N·m]||5||11||17.5||30|
|MAX. HAND FORCE P[N]||98||85||169||294||347||412|